Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kaylee


Last year I took a bit of a break from photographing weddings and portraits. I was a bit preoccupied with the birth of my daughter, Kaylee. I'll be starting back up again this year, but wanted to share some of our more favorite Kaylee moments. I have some other work I did do in 2011 and will update with those events shortly. I'm still playing a bit of catch up. Being a mother is definitely given me a run for my money. Now that Kaylee is getting a little older I can focus my attention(some of my attention) back on what I love, photography.









Rolling tummy to back at 2 months old. Now we can't get her to stop. It's her mode of transportation. That and crawling backwards.



I wanted to do something with one of Kaylee's toys, Twilight Turtle. The shot isn't perfected but this is along the ideas of what I had in mind. I'll be tweaking this idea.

In this shot I really wanted to emphasize the colors on her shirt along side the color cast from the tungsten light. It reminds me of something you would see out of the 70's.

Kaylee with her daddy on Super Bowl Sunday.

Kaylee playing with some toys...

and drooling...

Getting ready for her first solid meal.



Love the look on her face.



We call this her Chris Farley look. :P

Someone has their toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment